|GZ17505$505.78 Unit: 1|
BULK PRESSURE GREASE BUCKET 2.5KG
|GZ44052$136.00 Unit: 1|
Groz Rotary Barrel Pump W/3pc Rigid Suction Tube
To Suit 50L To 205LMore info
GZ44052 - Rotary Barrel Pump
Most popularly used pump worldwide. The Groz version of the Rotary Pump is superior to any other with features such as Dual Directional Operation which allows the pump to both empty, as well as refill containers.
• Delivers 5 Litres per 20 turns for Diesel Fuel.
• Extremely Heavy Duty & rugged weighing 6.6 kgs (14.5 lbs)
• Pump body is sturdy cast iron with precisely machined cast iron vanes for better draw & smoother delivery.
• Pump seals are made from Hi Nitrile rubber.
• Fits 15 gallons (50 litre) to 55 gallons (205 litre) barrels.
• Comes complete with suction tube, 2” cast iron bung nut & discharge spout.
Steel, Cast Iron, NBR
For dispensing Diesel, Kerosene, Heating Oils , Motor Oils, Lubricating Oils (upto SAE 90), and other non-corrosive media
DO NOT USE
With water based media, Antifreeze, Solvents, Acids, and Gasoline etc.
|GZ44120$113.20 Unit: 1|
Groz Lever Acton Barrel Pump 300ml P/StrokeMore info
GZ44120 - GROZ LEVER ACTON BARREL PUMP 300ML P/STROKE
Barrel pump for use with Antifreeze, solvents, thinners, automotive additives, industrial chemicals, oil based fluids & other non corrosive liquids. Non return seal is Viton rubber.
Pump is not suited for use with water based fluids, corrosive media, gasoline etc.
• Premium powder coated steel pump body with ribbed section aluminium die cast pump head for maximum strength.
• Built-in 1.1/2” & 2” bung for use on drums with either openings.
• Plated steel lever handle with rubber grip for convenience.
• Wear resistant Brass piston rings fitted onto zinc die cast piston.
• Comes complete with curved metal spout & telescopic suction tube for use on 15 gallon (50 litres) – 55 gallons (205 litre) barrels.
Steel, Aluminium, Zinc, Brass, NBR & Viton
|GZ44130$110.02 Unit: 1|
Groz Vertical Lift Pump 750ml P/StrokeMore info
Self priming Hi volume Vertical Lift Pump for use with petroleum based media.
Steel construction with Aluminum die cast head, steel plunger rod & PTFE seals.
Piston is made from zinc with wear resistant brass piston rings.
Complete with 2” cast iron bung adaptor.
For use on: 55 gal. (205 litre) drums
Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass & PTFE
High viscosity petroleum based media, lacquer thinners
DO NOT USE
With Gasoline, water based & other corrosive media
|GZ44135$361.81 Unit: 1|
Groz 60L Drum Spring Loaded Oil Pump W/Gun
500ml P/StrokeMore info
GROZ 60L DRUM SPRING LOADED OIL PUMP W/GUN
An easy to use, highly convenient, single person operation oil pump that dispenses oils with a simple press of the trigger. Single hand operation, requires no continuous lever / rotary pumping action.
Pump has a spring loaded design that charges the pump for continuous dispensing of media with a single charge. Pump is charged by pressing the pump handle down. Pump handle stays in the pressed position & keeps rising as media is dispensed from the nozzle. A single charge gives 500 ml of output.
• Pump has an all metal construction with built in 2” Male threads into the pump head.
• Pump head incorporates drain back port to minimize wastage & spillage of over flown media.
• Supplied complete with 5' PVC hose fitted with a quality Oil control gun.
• Designed for use with 60 Litre Drums popular in Australia & New Zealand.
Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, NBR, Polypropylene & PVC.
Engine & gear Oils upto SAE 140, Automatic Transmission Fluids.
DO NOT USE
Water based & other corrosive media.
|GZ44150$113.19 Unit: 1|
Groz 20L Drum Oil Dispenser Pump 60ml P/StrokeMore info
GZ44150 - 20L DRUM OIL DISPENSER PUMP 60ML P/STROKE
Pump designed for transferring transmission differentials & heavier oils.
Zinc plated pump body with aluminum die cast head & adjusting flange.
Powder coated steel drum cover.
Wear resistant brass piston rings fitted onto zinc die cast piston.
Complete with 48” / 4' fuel resistant soft PVC hose with nozzle for efficient discharge.
Drum Capacity: 25-50 lbs / 5 gal. / 20 litres
Pump Length: 18" (450 mm)
Drum Cover Diameter: 12" (310 mm)
Steel, Aluminum, Zinc, Brass, NBR, PVC
Transmission differentials & heavier oils
DO NOT USE
Water based & other corrosive media
|GZ44176$73.80 Unit: 1|
Groz 20L Drum Ezee Flo Hand Lift PumpMore info
GZ44176 - GROZ 20L DRUM EZEE FLO HAND LIFT PUMP
• For use with 20L drums.
• Includes 2 adaptors for use with plastic & metal drums.
• Additional adaptor for use with plastic pull-out spouts.
• Pump comes complete with 1220mm discharge hose fitted with curved metal spout.
• Delivers 1L per 15 strokes.
Engine oils, gear oils, diesel fuel, 100% anti-freeze and light fuel oil.
DO NOT USE...
With water based & corrosive media.
|GZ44185$225.50 Unit: 1|
Groz Plastic Lever Pump (Water Based Media)
500ml P/StrokeMore info
GZ44185 - Plastic Lever Pump
• Suitable for water based fluids, detergents, soaps, windsheild fluids, oils, lubricants, agricultural chemicals, herbicides & pesticides.
• Delivers: Up to 500 ml/stroke
• Choice of materials used in the pump construction, make it versatile for use with water based media, as well as select chemicals.
• Built-In 2in Bung Adaptor allows the pump to be fixed on Drums with 2in Opening. Pump position can be adjusted using the Lock Nut incorporated in the pump body.
• Pump outlet is fitted with an Air Vent Cap which when loosened breaks the Siphon action.
• Supplied complete with suction tube for use with 15- 55Gal (50-205 Litre) drums & 2m x 3/4in Flexible Corrugated discharge hose.
Polyacetal, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, PVC & Viton
FOR USE WITH:
Water-based media, detergents, soaps, antifreeze, windshield washer, Hydraulic Oils, Lubricants, Herbicides & Pesticides, Adblue, Urea, DEF etc.
Pump should only be used with Non-flammable liquids
DO NOT USE:
With any media not compatible with materials used in the pump construction.
These pumps must never be used for Fuel Transfer or with Thinners, Solvents etc.
|GZ44187$394.25 Unit: 1|
Groz Heavy Duty Industrial Rotary Pump 1Ltr P/StrokeMore info
GZ44187 - Heavy Duty Industrial Rotary Pump
An economical way to dispense exact quantity of media per stroke. This Heavy Duty Industrial Pump that dispenses 1 Litre per stroke.
Extremely useful in applications requiring metered delivery, the pump works on a precision rack & pinion mechanism.
Pump has a built in 2in Bung Adaptor & comes complete with a telescopic suction tube for use with 15 gallons (50 litre) – 55 gallons (205 litre) barrels.
• Spring Loaded Drain Back Tube for overflown media.
• Lockable handle which allows the pump to be pad locked, when not in use.
• Lock Nut for positioning the pump outlet in any direction.
Steel, Aluminum, Nitrile Rubber & Acetal
Gear & Lube Oil, Petroleum based Media, Diesel & Kerosene
DO NOT USE WITH
Water Based & other corrosive fluids